April 10. 1907

Awning Hanger, Found Unconscious
in His Room, in Hospital.

Richard J. Wilson, an awning hanger living at 829 East Missouri avenue, was found unconscious in his room about 1 o'clock yesterday afternoon. He was at once removed to the emergency hospital in an ambulance from police headquarters, where Dr. W. A. Shelton worked over him for two hours. After he had revived, Wilson said that he had been taking tablets for heart and that he had never taken any of them before. Dr. Shelton said that the tablets contained digitalis, belladonna, nitro glycerin and stropanthus, all heart stimulants, but any one poison if taken in sufficient quantity. Wilson was left at the emergency hospital last night, as he is still very week.